The best way to learn Raspberry Pi is by doing and in this course, you'll get familiar with specific features by building your own GPS tracking system. From setup and configuration to location tracking through Google Maps, this course will help you go from beginner to advanced with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Raspberry Pi kit not included.
- Access 45 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Install the latest Raspbian OS without any external monitor
- Learn how to test whether the GPS module is functioning or not
- Discuss the Linux commands needed to access GPS functionality on the terminal
- Get to know about GPS data extraction & programming using Python
- Design a dashboard & analyze GPS data in real-time from anywhere
Comfiny is dedicated to creating a better e-learning experience for anyone who wants to explore the field of cutting-edge technologies. Their business idea supports this vision by offering a wide range of well-designed and high-quality courses.
They have a committed team of developers from various IT industries who are involved in sharing their knowledge and skill. The idea is to explore the cutting-edge technologies with minute details, covering every aspect and ensuring that the learning curve is easy for the beginner as well as advanced learners.