Microsoft Office is one of the most ubiquitous software in the world, used extensively in offices of all industries. If there is any business software to learn, it's the Microsoft Office Suite. At eLearnOffice, you can use bite-sized videos and exclusive quizzes to assess and increase your skills in eight Microsoft Office applications. As you take more quizzes, you'll earn skill points that you can reference when applying for jobs to prove you've got the essential skills necessary.
Trusted by over 650,000 people in over 50 countries around the globe!
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Access 1,200+ Microsoft-approved bite-size lessons 24/7
- Assess your Microsoft Office skills through tests
- Use easy to follow, bite-size lessons to increase your Microsoft Office skills
- Link your Microsoft Skills Score Dashboard to your resume to show potential employers your qualifications
- Take courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Access, & Calendar
- All course & quiz content is constantly updated to cover the most recent Microsoft Office applications
- Get certificate upon completion; CPD Certified content approved by Microsoft
"Love the lessons - a couple of minutes each week and I'm up to date." – Jim, Finance Manager at Accenture
"Very helpful. Explains everything and you can go back if you want to go over something." – Kathy, Accountant at Davys
"Very helpful, instructions are super easy and layout is step by step...thumbs up and 5 star rating from me!!!" – Shawn, Network Assistant, USA
What is CPD?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is the independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. All these courses are CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.
eLearnOffice is a website operated by IACT – The International Academy of Computer Training.
IACT – International Academy of Computer Training is a specialist computer training company founded in 1993. They are Ireland’s largest and most experienced IT Training company and we specialize in helping people acquire new skills, or brush up on ones they once had. Throughout their history, they’ve enjoyed tremendous success boasting an enviable client list featuring both large and small companies and Government agencies.
IACT's clients include many Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Intel, Dell, Ericsson, Citigroup, Hewlett-Packard, GE, and many others. For more details on this subscription and instructors, click here