Microsoft Excel: From Beginner to Advanced (2023)
92 Lessons (8h)
- Your First Program
- IntroductionA brief introduction to Excel5:09The basic layout of spreadsheet10:00Auto-fill, basic functions and more8:13Exercise and solution video5:29Course notebook preview0:52Downloading your notebook templatesA general overview and brief introduction (MUST WATCH)1:47
- Starting on the main workbookMain workbook downloadThe three different types of references. Part 16:38The three different types of references. Part 23:41References exercise. A quick noteReferences exercise4:12Quiz question: Test your knowledge on referencesFormulas and functions. What's the difference?2:08How to write formulas8:53Basic function variations you must know10:41Basic function variations you must know. SumIF and AverageIF9:02Functions exercise instructions1:29Welcome to the Concatenate function3:01Quiz question: Test your knowledge on the concatenate functionThe IF Function12:25Introduction to charts1:49Inserting a chart6:04Chart exercise instructions1:11Charts (And more) Solution video5:09Formatting data into a table7:03Formatting data into a table. Part 25:20Function error in next tutorialThe If/And/Or functions. Part 18:26Quiz question: Test your knowledge on the IfAndOr functionThe If/And/Or functions. Part 23:52Quiz question: Test your knowledge on the IfAndOr functionIntroduction to printing0:51Printing your first spreadsheet9:37Quiz question: Test your knowledge on printingPrinter settings1:35Printing the second spreadsheet. Solution/exercise4:23Building a Navigation pane9:33Quiz question: Test your knowledge of building a navigation paneVlookup9:38Subtotaling data. Part 19:41Subtotaling data. Part 26:51"Goals" Exercise instructions2:56Goals solution video!11:33
- Advanced printingAdvanced printing8:36Collation and more...6:20Advanced printing. Part 29:22Advanced printing. Part 39:20
- Welcome to macrosIntroduction to macros1:33Creating your first macro12:11Create a macro with cell referencing6:11Creating macro shortcut icons on the ribbon4:27How to save a macro enabled Workbook. Best practices
- Using PMT and IPMT functions for a MortgageUsing the PMT function for a mortgage8:20Using the IPMT function for a mortgage7:54
- What if analysisWhat if analysis. Data table7:50What if analysis. Goal seek6:49What if analysis. Goal seek formulas4:35
- 3D mapsIntroduction to 3D maps4:183D maps. How to use. Part 111:543D maps. How to use. Part 211:57Link to Microsoft web page with data
- MUST know functionsMust know functions. Part 18:28Must know functions. Part 28:41Must know functions. Part 35:53Splitting names with the 'Find', 'Left', 'Right' and 'Len' Function. Part 17:18Splitting names with the 'Find', 'Left', 'Right' and 'Len' Function. Part 26:01Excels drawing tools and more6:14
- Charts in ExcelIntroduction to Charts in Excel1:18Charts in Excel. Part 15:19Charts in Excel. Part 25:58Charts in Excel. Part 310:18Inserting sparklines and more11:54Charts solution video8:48
- Sorting large amounts of dataFreezing the panes and more!8:19Sorting the data (Exercise instructions)2:23Sorting the data (Solution video)5:33Filtering and analyzing the data. Part 17:19Filtering and analyzing the data. Part 26:25
- Deleting duplicate data, Concatenating and more!Locating and deleting duplicate entries4:33Concatenate continuation training5:56How to use the "DateValue" attribute within the IF function4:55
- Working out true cost. PMT & IPMT for FinanceCalculating the payment with the PMT Function5:45Exploring true cost4:26Calculating total cost6:12Using the 'IPMT' function to work out interest7:59Inserting a chart for reference (Car Finance)5:19
- Welcome to Pivot tables and Pivot ChartsIntroduction to pivot tables and charts0:57Source data checklist and build your first pivot table7:12How the interface works (The field list) and more!10:58Inserting our last Pivot table, charts, and beginning on our dashboard5:37Building a dashboard and inserting slicers11:07
Go from Zero to Hero with 8 Hours of Content on the Most Basic to Advanced Excel Functions & Tools
Warrick Klimaytys | Computer Technician
Warrick Klimaytys has spent many years with all kinds of computers in many different situations around the world and is eager to share his knowledge and skills with the StackCommerce community.
Around a decade ago Warrick started his professional life in the military where he experienced all kinds of computers and machines. Today, he could be referred to as just a Microsoft "Windows Warrior". As a result of his past experience, he finds it best to deliver lessons in bite-sized chunks.
Excel can be the most awkward of all Microsoft programs if not, the most awkward programs of all time! And although 750 million people have Excel installed on their computers, most do not know how to use it! Whatever version of Excel you have, this course will show you how to build and prepare a Workbook good enough for a fortune 500 CEO to a household budget, and everything in between. It's designed to help you get up to speed as fast as possible, you can expect to be at a capable level within the first hour of lectures, then you will have the opportunity to explore more great features, functions, and tools as you progress further through the course.
- Access 92 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire critical Excel knowledge
- Create workbooks & spreadsheets everyone will be jealous of
- Learn all about: tables, charts, formatting, formulas & functions, macros, pivot tables/charts, and much more!
- Calculate with the IF Function & apply conditional formatting
- Use the PMT Function to explore monthly & yearly compounding
- Use Google Drive to collect data
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any version of Excel. Including Excel in Microsoft Office 365
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Step by step approach allows me to reasonably keep up. I've only gotten through the very first part so far, but the product looks like it will be a big help. Also, very decent price for the training.Dec 9, 2022
excellent opportunity to increase may efficiency with using MS Excel. Purchase process was easy. Great product, great priceJul 23, 2022
Awesome edged eqfgvadsfv adsfva sdfgvqefg adsfgvasdfv asdfvasdfv asdfvasdfv asdfvadsf asdfvasfvadsfv aadfgvJun 28, 2022